Are you getting [pii_email_654fbfc0ac64aec32e9c] error on your Outlook? then you are on the right article, We are going to discuss about [pii_email_654fbfc0ac64aec32e9c] error and how you can easily fix this error.
The Internet has changed a lot after the discovery of the Emailing system. It is a new and fast way of sending Emails over the internet. Using Email you can communicate with your Colleagues, Friends, and Families over the internet. People can also share documents such as Images, Videos, Files, and other documents that can be sent over the internet through Email attachments.
If you are one of the Microsoft Outlook users, then you must have come across the [pii_email_654fbfc0ac64aec32e9c] error while using the outlook emailing system. This error is frustrating and time-consuming and can be caused by many reasons. Today we are going to discuss the causes of this error and how you can solve the [pii_email_654fbfc0ac64aec32e9c] Error on your Outlook.
Causes for [pii_email_654fbfc0ac64aec32e9c] Error on Windows
Outlook users certainly face many errors because of the Internet issues or the Outdated app, One of them is [pii_email_654fbfc0ac64aec32e9c] Error. There are many causes for this error to occur, however, few of them include outdated outlook Desktop App, Corrupt files/Cache, Multiple Logged-in accounts, and so on.
How to Solve [pii_email_654fbfc0ac64aec32e9c] Error – 2020
As said earlier, there are many reasons for this error to occur and thus there are multiple methods to solve this error. Below is a list of methods that you can use in order to solve [pii_email_654fbfc0ac64aec32e9c] Error on your Outlook.
1. Check for the internet Connection
The most common method to solve this error is to check if your internet is working properly, Try and switch to a browser app such as Google Chrome and try visiting any website. If the website is not loading then the problem must be with your internet and you need to fix your internet connection.
2. Clear Cache and Other Data
Cache files are stored locally on your computer and it acts as a fast memory to serve codes and other data quickly through Outlook App. Sometimes due to Corrupt code or files, this data might not get served properly thus resulting in error.
To Clear Outlook Cache on Windows, follow these steps.
- Close your Outlook app and remove it from the Task Manager.
- Click on the Windows menu bar and type “Run“. or Press Windows + R to open Run Dialog.
- In the Run dialog box, type “%localappdata%\Microsoft\Outlook” and Hit Enter.
- Look for the Roamcache folder and double click on it to view the cache files.
- Select All Files by Pressing Ctrl + A and hit the delete button on your keyboard.
- Finally, close everything and restart your computer.
3. Use an Automatic Repair Tool
Do you know Windows has an Automatic Repair Tool that can detect and solve common and basic Windows related issues? The only problem is that you have to manually download and install the Software, Follow these steps to download and install the Windows Automatic repair tool and solve the [pii_email_654fbfc0ac64aec32e9c] Error on your Computer.
- Go to the Official Website of Microsoft and download the latest version of the Windows Automatic Repair Tool.
- After Downloading it, Double-click on the program and click the Install button.
- Finally, Follow the install wizard and install it on your computer.
- Click on the Windows start menu and type “Control Panel“
- go to the control panel, and select “Programs and Features“.
- Under Program and Features, look for “Office 365” and click it.
- Choose the “Change” option that is popped up and select Repair.
- Follow the Repair guide to successfully solve the [pii_email_654fbfc0ac64aec32e9c] error on Office 365.
4. Reinstall the Office 365 App
If the give solutions are not working for you then you should download the latest version of the Office 365 App on your Computer. This will not only solve your error but will also ensure that your software is up to date and does not contain any errors or bugs.
Follow these steps to Uninstall office 365
- Go to Windows start menu and type “Control Panel“
- Click on the First icon that appears and look for the option that says “Programs and features“.
- Click on the “Uninstall a Program” option and look for “Office 365” from the list.
- Click on the Office 365 App name and select “Uninstall“.
- Follow the uninstall Wizard and remove Office 365 from your computer.
Once you have removed Outlook from your Computer, Restart your System and visit the Official Website of Microsoft to download the latest version of Office 365. Learn more about how to migrate SharePoint from one tenant to another and benefits of Office 365 cloud migration services
If you are still facing trouble and your outlook app is throwing you the [pii_email_654fbfc0ac64aec32e9c] Error then try to contact the official support staff of Microsoft Office 365 and try to get your problem resolved by them.