Wants to Cancel your Tinder Gold or Tinder Plus Subscription? then read this article to know the steps and successfully cancel the tinder premium subscription.
Removing or deleting the tinder app does not mean that your subscription is canceled and you will still be charged until you manually click the “Cancel Subscription” button. The process for finding the right way to Cancel your tinder Gold or Plus plan is different on different Operating systems so you have to identify which App or OS you did use to buy your subscription.
Tinder Gold and Plus are the two premium or paid plans offered by Tinder. Using these plans the user can access some paid features such as Super Likes, Unlimited Right Swipes, or Increased profile visibility. The plans are great for people who are looking for casual hookups or just to find someone to hang out with someone by subscribing to these plans your chances of finding someone increases and helps you to find a date faster. We have also written a detailed guide on how to Cancel Bumble Subscription.
But sometimes people get bored of such apps and want to cancel their subscription or they have already found someone else and now fed up with the monthly charges Tinder is taking from them even if they are not using the app. Whatever the reason might be but today in this article we are going to help you to Cancel whatever tinder subscription you have in easy steps.
Points to remember before Cancelling your Tinder Gold/Plus Subscription
- Deleting the Tinder application from your Mobile does not cancel your premium tinder subscription so it’s important to follow the proper guide to remove it permanently.
- Even if you cancel your Subscription in the middle of the billing cycle, You will still be able to use it for the remaining period of time.
- Cancelling your subscription does not offer you any refund for your previous payments but rather you won’t be charged from the next billing cycle.
- There are different steps for cancelling Tinder subscription on Android and iOS.
How to Cancel Tinder Gold/Plus Subscription on Android
When you subscribe to something inside your android app then it’s possible that you have used Google in-App Purchase program and many apps use it to manage paid user subscriptions. Tinder also uses google in-app purchases for its Android app.
It is really easy for an android user to unsubscribe to the Tinder Gold plan on their android device.
Note: This method only applies if you have subscribed using your Google Play Account.
To Cancel Tinder Gold on Android, follow the steps given below:
- Go to the “Play Store” App on your Device.
- Click on the three bars on the top left.
- From the menu, select the “Subscriptions” option.
- Look for the “Tinder” Application from the list.
- Click on the “Remove” button.
- Confirm your Cancellation when asked.
How to Cancel Tinder Gold/Plus Subscription on iOS Device
iPhone uses can cancel their Tinder Gold or Plus subscription by heading over to the App Store.
Follow these steps to cancel your Tinder Subscription on iOS
- Open Settings screen on your iPhone.
- Select the iTunes & App Store.
- Log in with your Apple id and Password (if required)
- Look for “Subscriptions” option and click on “Manage”
- Select the Tinder app and click on the “Unsubscribe” option.
Even if you Unsubscribe your Tinder Subscription it will still be active until the next billing cycle and you can enjoy the Tinder Gold/Plus benefits till then and after that, you will be rolled back to the free version with limited options.
Cancel Tinder Gold/Plus Subscription if you used your Credit Card
For all other users who used their Credit card directly into Tinder Application rather than using the Android or iOS Payment option here are the steps to cancel the tinder subscription.
- Open the Tinder App on your Android device.
- Click on your Profile icon and go to Manage Payments.
- Select the “Cancel Subscription” Option.
- Cancel the Subscription.
Cancel Tinder Gold/Plus Subscription on PC/Mac
You can also Cancel the Tinder subscription using Their official website. Please remember that this is only for the users who used their Credit card for subscribing to Tinder Gold.
- Visit the official website of Tinder.
- Login with your Credentials.
- Tap on the Profile icon.
- Under Manage accounts select “Cancel” or disable the “Auto Renew” option.
Always remember to cancel your subscriptions on time as it might cost you a lot of money and everything is useless if you are not taking advantage of it. Also, make sure to remember the Payment method you used when a subscription to Tinder Gold/ Plus so that you can always cancel the subscription without any hassle.
If you are having difficulties while canceling your premium plan then you can contact Tinder’s Customer support who will assist you.