Are you done with tinder dates and now looking for a way to delete your tinder account? well, you have just landed on an article where we will show you a step by step guide to easily remove your profile from Tinder.
Tinder is a great place to find dates online. It is loved by over a billion users all over the world. It is used by people who are looking for hangouts, Casual relationships, Dates or just to make new friends. Tinder’s discovery feature makes it easy for anyone to find people from their neighborhood or surroundings. People also subscribe to plans like Tinder Gold or Tinder plus to upgrade their account and use some premium features.
Simply removing or deleting the app from your mobile does not remove your account. Your Profile will still be visible to people which also includes your Name, Images, and Bio. Even though you are not using it anymore, people will still be able to find you on Tinder so it is recommended to completely remove your account before deleting the App from tinder. so we are going to show you the exact steps (With Pictures) to delete your Tinder Account.
How to Delete your Tinder Account:
If you have decided that you don’t want to use Tinder anymore and want to remove your account permanently from the App then follow these steps.
Delete your Tinder account on Mobile:
- Open Your tinder App and click on the Profile icon and then click on the “Settings” option below your profile picture.
- Scroll down to the end of the Settings option and look for the “Delete Account” button.
- Click on the Delete Account button and you will be asked to confirm your action. Here you will find two options, one is Pause My Account and another is Delete my Account. If you want to leave Tinder for temporary purposes then you can just click on the “Pause My Account” option otherwise hit the second button.
- Once you hit the Delete account button, It will ask you for the reason and feedback. You can either submit your feedback and suggestions or just click on the “SKIP” button on the top-right corner to continue.
Congratulations, You have successfully deleted your Tinder account. Now you can go back to settings and uninstall the app from your Mobile.
Note: If you have subscribed to Tinder Gold or Plus then you will have to unsubscribe to them individually as deleting your account does not mean that your subscription is canceled. Visit this article to read about how to remove the tinder Gold or Plus subscription.
How to Delete Tinder account on Web
If you have already deleted your Tinder Mobile application and don’t want to install it again just for the purpose of account deletion then we have a solution for you. You can simply Log in to your existing tinder account from your browser to remove it.
- Visit Tinder.com and Log in with your Credentials (If Required).
- From the left pane, click on the “My Profile” option.
- Here Scroll down to the end to find the Delete Account option.
- Click on the “Delete Account” Button.
- On the next pop up screen, you will see two options, Hide My account and Delete My Account. Select your Appropriate option (In this case we want to delete our account).
- Again Click on the “Delete My Account” button to remove your tinder account permanently.
Tinder is a great place to make new friends or just have a nice chat but the app still needs a lot of improvements. It should work on the Privacy and security features so that the users will feel more comfortable using it but let’s not forget that is it still one of the best dating apps that are available in the market.
Once you delete your account then there is no way to get it back so just make sure that you are confirmed about deleting the account and then only proceed further. If you need any help regarding your Tinder account then you can always contact their customer support. You can guide the team about various security, Privacy and Dating features that you want the app to have or you can just ask for help if required.