The basic feature of this language is that it was influenced by other (Python, Java, etc.) programming languages
The scope of this language is surprisingly wide. And it is not limited by anything: among the programs that use JS, there are test editors, applications (both for computers and mobile and even server), and application software.
- Useful additional functions.
- Constant improvement of the language itself.
- Interaction with the application can be carried out even through text editors – Microsoft Office and Open Office.
The prospect of using the language in the process of teaching programming and computer science in website navigation designs.
- understandable for users who are not professional programmers;
- direct connection of scripts to HTML code;
- the ability to run programs in the browser and on the server;
- a wide range of useful functional settings.
Reduced security level due to ubiquitous and free access to the source codes of popular scripts.
Many small annoying mistakes at every stage of the work. Most of them are easily corrected, but their presence makes this language less professional than others.
Widespread distribution. A peculiar drawback can be considered the fact that some actively used programs (especially applications) will cease to exist in the absence of a language, since they are entirely based on it.
The key idea behind using JS is to change the values
There are many opportunities, you can master them all only with practice. The language continues to evolve and be supplemented with new options that expand its functionality and scope.
To sum up