The use of the internet and devices is becoming more and more common day by day, and dark mode apps are also becoming important. So if you still have been using the light mode and light theme, now you should also focus on dark modes. Some apps have ‘system default’ dark mode options while others may lack their own dark mode.
The dark mode is not an aesthetic feature only but now it has become the most important feature for every app on the market. Statistics reveal that apps with dark mode are becoming a very prominent search query of Google and other search engines. From that, we can clearly understand that people are now becoming aware of the positive impact of using dark mode. On one side, it reduces eye fatigue while on the other side it also helps you to prevent insomnia.
So if you also want to keep your eyes safe and avoid the negative effect of blue light, you should know how to use dark mode for different apps that you are using on a daily basis. Today in this article we will discuss the dark features of various apps that are commonly in use that people may not be aware of.
Without further ado let’s study apps with dark mode features.
Safari is the official Apple web browser so if you have used Apple devices you must be aware of this app. It comes as an auto-installed Safari app on all Mac computers. how to set up dark mode on Safari. However, if you use Chrome you can also follow a similar procedure to turn on dark mode google.
How to set up dark mode
- Look for the Apple icon which will appear in the top left-hand corner of the screen.
- Here you will see the option of “System Preferences”.
- In the System Preferences option, you will see the General option.
- Here you will be able to control the appearance of the browser.
- Turn on dark mode.
On the other hand, you can also follow these steps for google Chrome dark mode because the dark feature of Chrome is currently available for Mac Operating System only, and there is no system-wide dark mode for Android and iOS. However, google maps dark mode is available for other devices as well and is available as system-wide dark mode. It is also valid for google calendar dark mode, google photos dark mode, google news dark mode and
We all are well aware of the popularity of the Reddit app which is one of the most visited apps on the internet and has over 600 million active monthly users. This app is most commonly used in the US and marketers use it for marketing purposes.
It also serves as a social media platform for detailed discussions and various question and answer sessions and discussions.
You can also get comprehensive information on how to generate more leads.
Having knowledge about the dark mode of Reddit will definitely benefit you in the long run. Here is how you can enable dark mode on Reddit.
How to set up dark mode
- Go to the Reddit website on your browser.
- You will see the option of username if you have already logged in
- Click on night mode which will appear in the drop-down menu.
YouTube is the biggest video-sharing platform on the internet. So whether you are using it for educational purposes, entertainment purposes, or marketing purposes, you must know how to use dark mode to save yourself from the negative effects of screen time. We often spend a lot of time on video-sharing platforms, YouTube is one of them. So the good news is that it has both light and dark modes. The dark mode of YouTube resembles google calendar’s dark mode.
How to set up dark mode
Here is how you can set up the dark mode or dark theme on YouTube.
- Go to the YouTube app or open it on your phone, browser click on the profile picture on the top right corner where you will see the setting option.
- Tap settings to enable a dark theme.
- The ‘dark theme’ option will be clearly visible under the YouTube section.
- Turn this option on to enable dark mode on YouTube.
you must have used the Twitter app before but may not be aware of its dark mode feature you can use this app for the plant of useful purposes for example it allows you to get the most authentic information and connect you with the real and verified people moreover you can also read the comprehensive and belief posts of Twitter founder shares his productivity habits on a daily basis on Twitter if you also want to become more productive and maintain your health side by side it is time to read the following instructions about turning on Twitter dark mode
- Go to Twitter on your device and open the profile icon that appears in the top right corner.
- After clicking on your profile you will be redirected to more settings where you will see the option “Settings and Privacy”. Click it. Tap the Settings app.
- Go to the General section where you will see the Dark Mode option.
- Click to enable dark theme and light mode will disappear.
Who is not aware of the authoring platform medium which already has 60 million monthly users? The Interesting thing is that statistics revealed that more than 4.5 million hours of articles are read by medium users each month. As it is obvious that reading takes your time and energy and requires your attention, you may feel a lot of eye strain by focusing on the screen for a long time. It is due to this reason that Medium has immediately introduced a highly advanced feature that not only serves aesthetic purposes but also keeps your eyes safe. Here is how you can enable dark mode on Medium to enjoy the best reading experience, especially for android app. It is similar to google keep’s dark mode.
- go to the medium app
- Click on the profile icon in the bottom right-hand corner
- Click on the Night Mode option. Your theme will convert into dark theme.
With more than 1 billion users, Gmail is being used by more than one-seventh of the world’s population. The best feature of Gmail is that it provides a lot of space for keeping and storing online stuff and is greatly helping businesses and marketing experts who want to store the information. If you are also a Gmail user and use it for various marketing, business, and educational purposes you should know how to enable the dark mode of Gmail. Here is how you can do this right now to get Gmail’s dark theme
- Go to Gmail on your device
- You will see the gear icon in the top right-hand corner.
- Here find the “Themes” option and click on it.
- “Dark Theme” option will appear, select it and the dark mode will be enabled.
If you are working with big teams and for large corporations, you must be aware of the use of Slack as the popular communication platform. It makes it possible for the teams to discuss tasks in a single place. So as you know that it is used by large businesses and even the small ones, the team members must be spending a lot of time on this app.
It has various advanced functionalities such as every user can join channels and see all the previous chats of the team members. Here is how you can set up dark mode on slack.
- Go to the slack app on your device.
- Open the sidebar.
- Here you will see the settings option. Go to the settings app.
- Click on the dark mode toggle
- When it appears green with a white circle on the right, it means that the dark mode of the slack app is enabled.
Almost all the people including students, girls, boys, teenagers, marketers, customer service representatives, businessmen, entrepreneurs, business owners, and everyone is spending a lot of time on Facebook Messenger. The more time you spend on messenger means that you have to keep your eyes active. It definitely puts a strain on your head and eyes. So here is an interesting thing about Facebook messenger which its dark mode feature is still a hidden eastern egg and you have to find the right way to use dark mode on this app. It seems like google fit dark mode.
Here’s how you can do this.
- Install the Facebook Messenger app on your device.
- Choose the friend to whom you want to send a message
- Now send the moon emoji to your friend.
- Immediately, you will receive a popup notification that will say that “You have successfully found the dark mode”. Here is how you can activate dark mode.
- In the settings, you will be able to see the “Turn on” option which will appear after you have sent a moon emoji. Tap dark mode and save battery life.
- You can use the same setting to use dark mode on android.
Just like Slack and other similar apps, this is also a communication app for entrepreneurs, small business owners, and freelancers, so that they can freely discuss their projects on a single platform.
The design of the brief denies the use of unnecessary notifications and pop-ups, so it can make you highly productive
However, one of the major things that can destroy your focus is eye strain that is often very burning for the eyes. If you want to enjoy the peak productivity on the Brief app, it is better to set up dark mode so that you can work without straining your eyes.
- Go to the Brief app on your device.
- In the bottom right corner, you will see the settings option.
- Here you will easily find the dark mode option in the dark mode setting.
- Click on it to enable dark mode.
If you use GB WhatsApp then you will see the night mode option on the main screen represented by the moon sign. However, even if you do not use this version, you can still activate dark mode.
WhatsApp is getting immense popularity and has become the world’s most popular messaging app. You can also use this app to create group chats, send photos, videos, and all chat functionality that is possible on other apps like Facebook and messenger. Although WhatsApp does not have an official dark mode and it does not support dark mode, you can set up dark mode in WhatsApp by opting for the gray wallpaper. In other words, you can enable a dark theme and can switch between light and dark mode.
So by using a simple wallpaper technique you can enable dark mode on WhatsApp.
- Go to the WhatsApp app on your device. Tap settings
- Go to the chats and change chat wallpaper by clicking on the “Solid Colour” option.
- Choose the dark grey colour and set wallpaper.
In this article, we have discussed dark mode of apps in detail, including all the information on how to enable dark theme and what apps support dark mode, how to use dark mode on android, what is dark background, youtube dark mode, Gmail dark mode, dark themes, system wide dark modes, and dark modes for all your apps. Using dark mode for android apps help you to save battery life, and is helpful for Android users and the people who use google docs. Dark interface includes the use of system wide dark theme that you can achieve by using system setting. In case, you do not find it in the system setting, you should go to the quick settings panel in the settings menu. For testing dark mode, you can also enable dark battery saver mode, and check it for android messages, Something that we need to talk about that we didn’t touch on are the Advantages of Minimum Bets at $1 Casinos. They offer great bonus, cheap depositsand an out of this word Jackpot.